ESPO Juniors Group
‘ESPO Juniors’ was created in 2018, after the ESPO meeting in Stockholm, to congregate every junior ENT (under 35 years old), that has a special interest on Pediatric ENT.
Our goals are to:
- Build a network for junior pediatric ENTs
- Help develop learning opportunities on Pediatric ENT – formal and online courses
- Highlight ENT training opportunities.
Come join us and become part of a community of training doctors and share your clinical and research knowledge on Pediatric ENT!
There are several Fellowship application details & reviews on Pediatric ENT institutions around the world available on the ESPO Junior Members’ tab within the Member’s area of ESPO, such as for:
- United Sates
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination
- North American Paediatric Otolaryngology Head and Neck Fellowship Details
- ACGME & Non-ACGME Fellowships
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Toronto Sick Kids
- McGill University / Montreal Children’s Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- United Kingdom
- Great Ormond Street
- Evalina Children’s Hospital, London
- Alder Hey Hospital, Liverpool, Paediatric ENT Fellowship
- The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
- New Perth Children’s hospital
We kindly thank our Junior colleagues who collaborated with their reviews.